Friday, October 26, 2012

The Return...

Well here it is.... my long awaited and much anticipated return to blogging...almost. It's been too long to contemplate since my last update. (Only one year, 5 months, 29 days and 11 hours but who's counting). Many things have changed in my life during that time, except for my utter love of all things nail polish! And that's why I'm back. I'll share my life changes here and there over the course of what I hope are many, many future blog posts but suffice it to say all has been for the best. I have a new home base, a new man in my life, lost 50lbs and (nearly) best of all I finally got a new laptop. I know, it's the little things in life, isn't it? So while I work on reformatting the blog's look, learn how in the heck to create a watermark for my photos and attempt desperately to comb thru the monstrous back log of mani photos I wanted to let anyone who may still be checking in on me from time to time (and bless your heart if you are!) that I'm still here. Just as I did the first time I'll start posting photos of the past years NOTD's and we'll work our way from there. So stay tuned my polished friends, the future looks bright and sparkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment